Tweag Open Source Fellowship - funding and mentorship for open source contributions

Hi all, this is a repost from users.rust-lang.org since I think it is a good fit for both audiences. I hope that's fine.

I just want to announce that the September 30th deadline for the Tweag Open Source Fellowship is approaching fast. We provide funding and mentoring for open source contributions, and proposals from the Rust community are very welcome. We are open to any type of work, including non-code contributions like documentation, mobile or web applications, interesting hardware, research articles, modelling and more. Citing from the application description:

Projects must be aligned with our mission to advance the open source software ecosystem in a sustainable way: We believe that a community of users and developers is essential for the long term development of software. We therefore favour reproducible, shareable and composable contributions, and we favour contributions that align with community interests and integrate in larger software ecosystems.

If you have a project idea and are looking for funding, consider applying! All information should be in here:

Feel free to comment or reach out if you have questions. Please understand that we can’t upfront discuss project applications because they will be evaluated in an internal review process.

Have a nice day,

the Tweag Fellowship team

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.