Dark theme changes for this forum

If you were previously using the dark theme on this forum, you will need to re-enable it in the Interface Preferences.

We switched to a different version of the theme to make our customizations work with the latest updates. For more details, see this thread on the users forum.

6 Likes

FYI the search and latest buttons are also blue now.

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 3.15.19 PM Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 3.15.27 PM

I don't think they used to.

That's only with Theme Material Dark & Color Scheme Dark (for some reason "Material Dark" is not always dark). Default theme + Color Scheme Dark looks like before for me.

It's not changing for me. I changed it in my preferences and saved, but it's still the default light theme. I even tried a hard refresh, but it didn't help.

To be super clear: there's two toggles:

The first one (Theme) allows you to switch between the default theme and the customized Material Dark theme.

Also important, though, is the second switch here. Color Scheme / Regular is used if your web browser is in "light mode" or doesn't indicate a preference, and Color Scheme / Dark is used if your browser indicates a preference for "dark mode".

If you don't want to change your device (or have a browser that doesn't report a preference), you can change the regular color scheme to dark.

Yes, it is a bit more complicated than it could be.

1 Like

Ohh, I missed that, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.