Regression report stable-2015-08-06 vs. nightly-2015-09-04
- From: stable-2015-08-06
- To: nightly-2015-09-04
- 2938 crates tested: 1594 working / 1125 broken / 22 regressed / 184 fixed / 13 unknown.
- There are 12 root regressions
- There are 22 regressions
Root regressions, sorted by rank:
- nickel-0.6.0 (before) (after)
- piston-gfx_texture-0.3.0 (before) (after)
- pod-0.3.1 (before) (after)
- glium_text-0.5.1 (before) (after)
- immeta-0.1.0 (before) (after)
- influent-0.1.0 (before) (after)
- lux-0.0.2 (before) (after)
- cuckoofilter-0.2.0 (before) (after)
- rcon-0.0.3 (before) (after)
- rustache-0.0.1 (before) (after)
- elf-0.0.5 (before) (after)
- terminal_thrift-0.3.1 (before) (after)
This run is five days old, so some things may have changed. There’s quite a bit of breakage here, some the same as previously.
This stuff is going to hit beta next week.
- cannot infer lifetime - nickel
- probably fallout from https://github.com/rust-lang/rfcs/blob/master/text/1214-projections-lifetimes-and-wf.md
- ICE - piston-gfx_texture, glium_text, lux
- supposedly fixed on master. I’ll make another run now
- read_exact became unstable? - pod, immeta, rcon, byteorder, terminal_thrift
- I don’t understand what’s going on here. Compiles on stable, but read_exact unstable on master.
- wrong number of lifetime parameters - influent
- no idea
- unresolved std::hash import - cuckoofilter
- fallout from a bug where import lists aren’t checked for stability.
- unused_mut lint - rustache
- acceptable lint change
The read_exact thing is a mess. @bluss suggests it’s a conflict with custom implementations that already existed.