The Network Working Group Newsletter - 1
This is the first newsletter of the Networking WG where we highlight new progress, celebrate cool projects, thank the community, and advertise projects that need help!
This newsletter covers the past ~6 weeks.
If you want to mention something in the next newsletter, make sure to leave a comment on the issue.
- The WG-Net vision for Rust 2018 was published last week, outlining the structure, and priorities for the newly relaunched Networking WG
- Rising Tide: Building a Modular Framework in the Open, is the first post in a series by @aturon
- Futures 0.3-alpha-4 is now available. Read the blog post to find out how to get involved.
- Another look at the pinning API by @withoutboats
The Fahrenheit Project (formerly known as
toykio) published an announcement post on the Futures blog
- tower-web was announced by @carllerche
- The meeting notes for the last networking WG have been published