Good evening everyone! This is a reminder that the FCP for all rust-lang/rust issues tagged
T-libs will be decided upon next Wednesday at the libs team triage meeting. This is where we’ll go through all issues tagged
T-libs and decide whether they should be deprecated for stabilized for the 1.4 release.
As a reminder, here’s a list of the issues with the most likely outcome right now:
- Weak pointers - stabilize
- CStr => str conversions - stabilize
appendmethods - stabilize
split_offmethods - stabilize
- Duration taking functions - stabilize
- Socket timeouts - stabilize
- iterators to slices - stabilize
- options/results as slices - deprecate
BTreewith a B - deprecate
If you have any final comments on any of these issues, please let us know! Any modifications that need to be made will punt stabilization to the next cycle.