This will be the last crater run for 1.2 beta. Everything’s looking good. The only new regression here is
vpsearch, which was hit by gating associated type defaults (associated type defaults are busted on 1.2 stable so this code is assumed to wrong).
Regression report stable-2015-06-25 vs. beta-2015-07-31
- From: stable-2015-06-25
- To: beta-2015-07-31
- 2705 crates tested: 1361 working / 1312 broken / 4 regressed / 10 fixed / 18 unknown.
- There are 4 root regressions
- There are 4 regressions
Root regressions, sorted by rank:
- libnetfilter_queue-0.0.3 (before) (after)
- netfilter_queue-0.2.1 (before) (after)
- rust_events-0.8.1 (before) (after)
- vpsearch-0.5.0 (before) (after)