This time we’re comparing the first beta of the cycle, 1.0.0-beta, to the most recent, 1.0.0-beta.2, so this covers two weeks of changes since the beta began.
This time there are 6 reported regressions, compared to 2 last week. Notably, leveldb is no longer reported as regressed; I think this is because they’ve published a new revision, and this test is only for the most recent revisions.
The reasons for the regressions are assorted:
- Conflicting implementations of
Thread::scopedmade unstable -
- More restrictive fat pointer conversion -
- Some scalar conversion appears to no longer work -
- 1060 crates tested: 370 working / 676 broken / 6 regressed / 8 fixed.
- There are 6 root regressions
- There are 6 regressions
Root regressions, sorted by popularity:
- mm_image-0.1.3 (before) (after)
- expectest-0.1.1 (before) (after)
- redlock-0.3.0 (before) (after)
- redlock-rs-0.2.1 (before) (after)
- rust_events-0.8.1 (before) (after)
- rustyham-0.0.1 (before) (after)