I started working on a project again that I hadn't touched in a while, and noticed that it won't compile anymore on 1.46.0 or 1.47.0. Whenever I try, it eats up all the RAM on my system, then gets killed. It compiles fine on 1.45.2 and earlier.
Source code that fails to compile can be found at: https://github.com/iwismer/actix-auth-example. Nothing after commit
792039fa23a232ea5c7502878fd44c67cd6a3748 will compile with 1.46.0, and everything before that takes about 10x as long as with 1.45.0 on the same machine.
I have no idea what the regression is related to, but I've tried removing a bunch of the functionality and it still doesn't compile.