Please welcome carols10cents to the tools team!

Good evening fellow Rustlers! I’d like to announce that the Tooling and Infrastructure team’s newest member is Carol (Nichols || Goulding) (@carols10cents)! Carol has been working with Jake Goulding (@shepmaster) as part of Integer32 on some awesome improvements to crates.io such as adding categories, supporting Travis/AppVeyor badges, and displaying Rust version compatibility of a crate. You might also know Carol from her many comments on the RFC for crate ranking on crates.io!

Carol’s also been a member of the Community team for almost a year now and likes to organize Rust conferences in her spare time. The tools team is super excited to have her on board and we look forward to all the great improvements to crates.io coming down the pike!

Welcome Carol!

55 Likes

Thank you!! I’m super excited to be on this team and support the ecosystem :slight_smile: I’m also working on making more crates.io issues accessible to people new to the codebase – keep an eye on the E-mentor issues. I’d love to help you get involved too! :heart:

34 Likes

Welcome @carols10cents!

2 Likes

Congrats @carols10cents!

2 Likes

Congrats @carols10cents. I like your communication style, you distinguish yourself with that in my eyes.

3 Likes

Congratulations :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.