FYI, here's my blacklist of crates with problems:
- notify-3.0.1 flaky tests
- schedule_recv-0.1.0 timing-based tests
- MortenLohne.rasher - slow tests
- fountaincode-0.0.8 - slow tests
- https://github.com/tinco/rust-static_any_map - flaky tests
- sacn-0.1.1 - flaky tests
- psutil-1.0.0 - flaky tests
- json-0.11.3 - flaky tests
- bson-0.1.5 - flaky tests
- canteen-0.3.5 - broken test
- flame-0.1.10 - flaky tests
- s_app_dir-0.0.0 - flaky tests
- region-0.0.5 - flaky https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/issues/38717
This is not encoded into cargobomb yet, so one just has to remember to ignore these crates.
Also, any crate using rust-skeptic does not work with cargobomb reliably because of a bug. Any logs of crate resolution errors with skeptic in them can be ignored.
Thanks @nikomatsakis for the triage.