This file has been truncated. show original
# Subteam report: lang 2015-05-26
To start, the final PRs are moving into the **final comment period**
(ending June 2). Now is the time to check them out and make your
- [PR #1052](https://github.com/rust-lang/rfcs/pull/1052):
Clarify cast rules, especially regarding fat pointers.
- [PR #1096](https://github.com/rust-lang/rfcs/pull/1096):
- [PR #982](https://github.com/rust-lang/rfcs/pull/982):
DST custom coercions.
- [PR #591](https://github.com/rust-lang/rfcs/pull/591):
Sizeof, alignof, offsetof, typeof
- [PR #948](https://github.com/rust-lang/rfcs/pull/948):
Retire RFC 8 (intrinsics) without implementing it.
I would also like to highlight the following PRs for further