New RFC for delegation: anyone interested in contributing?

Hey @burakumin, I’m sorry you feel that way. I did try to contact you and looked for an RFC draft to contribute to. Since there appeared to be no activity, I created a collaborative RFC draft on HackMD which the community has worked on the last few weeks and continues to work on throughout the RFC process; I am only one contributor.

My only interest is in having the best possible initial and forward compatible design that answers all necessary questions for the RFC to be accepted, so we can all reap the benefits of delegation in Rust. I hope you will join forces with us and help make this a reality.

Just because the RFC has been posted, doesn’t mean it’s finalised. Please add to, modify and make it better. It would be great if everyone following the RFC PR would modify the draft to address suggestions, questions and concerns, with a discussion here when necessary.

2 Likes