Docs.rs build prioritization

Tangentially, what about letting the option for some of the crates.io uploaders to offload the generation of the docs to Github Actions and its own "page"? I don't have precise ideas, but roughly, instead of the docs.rs-generated docs at docs.rs/that-crate/…/, we'd have a proxy page that would say:

this crate has1 opted out of docs.rs rendered docs, by hosting it on their own external site: https://someusername.github.io/that-crate/…/

• 1 perhaps just temporarily: docs.rs would nonetheless be allowed to, when idle, perform an actual generation of the docs and replace the redirection with that.

• with the link warning about an external redirect, and having an option, through cookies, to register that you trust specified hosts so as to skip, on your local machine, that redirect warning and allow it to be performed automatically (potentially with a docs.rs banner at the top remininding that the site is external?)

• In other words, I may be too naïve w.r.t. ways this idea could be exploited by evil users (although arbitrary js "injection" in docs.rs-generated docs is trivial, so I don't think that a warned external-link redirect would be that much worse); but the core idea is that people such as myself, and I imagine, many other rustaceans, wouldn't mind setting up a GH action that would render the docs somewhere, and then tell docs.rs that rendering their page is not that urgent or important / can be skipped.