This file has been truncated. show original
# Agenda 2016-01-20
- moderation report (aturon)
- jemalloc (acrichto, aturon)
- coc modifications
# Moderation Report
- pnkfelix prepared a high-level summary of the moderation actions since moderation team was created so that we can get a high-level feeling for how things have been going.
- Report just records number of incidents reported and number of actions taken.
- Numbers are quite low.
- Lots of problems with jemalloc lately.
- MSVC bugs.
- What ends up happening is that our C compiler tends to be a bit different and lead to portability issues.
- jemalloc has always made the Hello, World binary much larger.
- Tempting to turn off jemalloc by default, but make it possible to easily enable it.